All content of this site is the property of Coast Capital Financial Management Ltd. (“CCFM”) unless otherwise noted. Any downloading of text or graphics for purposes other than personal use is prohibited unless authorized by CCFM.
Although we strive for accuracy, timeliness and completeness, rates and information quoted are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
CCFM Internet Websites - You acknowledge that:
- the information which may be provided on the CCFM Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice;
- while CCS believes the information contained on the Website to be correct and attempts to keep the information current, CCFM does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any such information and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in this information;
- any links to other Websites are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information referred to or linked from or to the CCFM Website;
- CCFM does not represent or warrant that the services provided through the CCFM Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- CCFM recommends that you install, update and use an anti-virus program whenever the CCFM Website is accessed. CCFM also recommends that you establish a data backup and recovery process to protect data from any loss or damage; and
- in no event will CCFM or any of its affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage of any sort (including destruction or loss of data, software or hardware) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, caused by or arising in connection with the CCFM Website or your use of the CCFM Website; and
- The CCFM Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, insurance, tax, accounting or legal advice.
Worldsource Financial Management Inc. provides advice and service relating to mutual funds. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or insured by any financial institution, government or other deposit insurer. Mutual fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be related with mutual fund investments. Important information about mutual funds is contained in the relevant fund facts and simplified prospectus. Please read the fund facts carefully before investing.
All product features and rates quoted throughout this site are correct at time of issuance and subject to change and market fluctuations. The information supplied within this site is for our clients' use only and does not constitute an offer or contract. It is advised to contact the branch us for details.
Information and documents provided on this Web site are provided 'as is' without any warranty. CCFM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. CCFM, its affiliates, its suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this Web site's contents are not liable for any damages arising from use of this site.
The CCFM Website contains links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of CCFM, and CCFM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CCFM is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by CCFM.