Personal Retirement Planning
This retirement income option provides you with a stream of payments, with just a single investment from either registered or non-registered savings.
- Payments are determined based on age, interest rate, initial investment and length of time guaranteed
- The first $2,000 of income each year qualifies for a Federal Pension Income Tax Credit
- A joint and last survivor annuity will guarantee payments through the lives of both spouses
- They can be set up for registered (RRSP/RRIF) funds or non-registered funds
Segregated funds are long-term investments that guarantee 75% to 100% of your original investment no matter how the markets preform.
- We’ll design solutions based on your personal objectives and risk tolerance
- Guarantee and original investment protected in the event of death
- Sell at any time at current market value
- A mutual fund with insurance guarantees
- Used as a valuable estate planning tool particularly for business owners who want to protect investment assets from creditors
- Assets transfer to beneficiaries without probate fees